Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, December 20, 2008

CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last few days we've been out and about. I bundled up and went out on the quads with Kathy/Jim and Dan. It was quite chilly riding to one of General Patton's proving grounds. Its cool to see the old tank tracks from the 1940's. What a place for history! We rode all over out in the dunes exploring around. On the way home we found 3 geocaches. Now that we have the GPS, we're always looking for geocaches. Took some neat pics of a strange looking cactus and another mine, looking down into the hole. We had a good time and it was great to be out in the sun again even though it was still chilly. It was a cold ride home with the wind chill. BRRRRR....Anyway I was REALLY cold and didn't warm up until later in the evening........ Kathy and I went out on the quads another day without the guys. We found 2 geocaches. Check out the view of Quartzsite from where we were in the foothills. Check out the picture my sister Christine sent to me of my car a couple of days ago. She says that the snow is up to the bottom of the door now. My poor car is sitting in my mom's yard and looks so cold!

No comments: