Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, February 02, 2009

Friday, 1/30......Just another good retired day. Dan lay on the sofa "channel surfing" all day. I rode the quad to see my pals Rus and Deb where they are parked in the desert. So, for me, it was "visiting with old friends" day. Saturday, 2/1 was just another day spent at home, hanging out. We had friends, Ken and Diane, over for Dan's famous pizza and then me and Dan and Diane watched an old western on DVD. "Once Upon a Time in the West" with Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson, and Jason Robards. Ken isn't into westerns. Superbowl Sunday. No big deal to me. First of all, I don't like football. Never have. Second, Superbowl 2008 will always be the reminder to Dan and I that Bonehead passed away. Dan watched part of the game. Kathy and I went out in her car today and did some geocaching. We found three of them. We always have a good time with our GPS's.

No comments: