Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday 4/26.......Jason, my youngest son, got here late this afternoon. WOOHOO! Its so good to see him. He unloaded his quad, brought all his stuff into our 5th wheel, and blew up his air mattress. Then he started reading the rules for the KOA concerning the quads and was looking at a map on how to ride to the dunes. I knew he wanted to go, so him and Dan headed out for a couple of hours. I didn't go. Its just too cold and I'm making dinner anyway. They are gonna freeze their asses off and I can bet my whole years paycheck that neither one of them will admit that they are cold. hahahahahahahahaha..........Monday 4/27........Dan didn't feel too well today. Oh sigh. It rained last night and was still raining this morning. Crap. I decided to drive into Coos Bay and get a few groceries. The groceries that I always miss from going the first time. ha! Jason went with me. When we got back, the rain had let up and we decided to go out to the dunes and beach. After we got going, it wasn't too bad. We had a blast riding in the dunes. I stayed away from going up the tall dunes. Kinda went around them. I went up the smaller dunes though. Of course Jason was all over EVERY dune. You can tell from the pictures that I took that he was having a good time! We hung out in the dunes for awhile, then headed to the beach. Now, that was where it was alot colder but it was still fun "riding the beach close to the waves". We found two geocaches along the beach. That was neat. It was fun hanging out with my son. Hes fun to watch and he rides quite well. I could never pop a wheelie! He just pops the wheelie and then cruises on two wheels for awhile. Cool. We had a good day, the mom and son.

No comments: