Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank you for all the great birthday wishes. You all know who you are. I had a most wonderful birthday! Turning 60 wasn't so bad...........My day started out very early by driving to Seatac to pick up my mom's close school girl friend, Barbara. She was mine and my sister Christine's birthday present to mom. Remember it was her birthday today too. Barbara coming here was a complete surprise to mom. She lives in Santa Clara, California, so she flew from San Jose to Seattle. I know they will have a good time visiting. Me, Dan, Christine, and Barbara all went to a Mexican joint for food tonight. Mom and I really don't care for cake, so we have a marionberry pie for later. YUM! Dan bought me a beautiful bouquet of red roses. I will be putting some pictures on here soon of my pretty roses, mom and her pal Barbara, and me taking my great-nephews Caleb and Gabe for a ride on the quad.............Thanks to all the new people that have signed my guest book. Its a thrill for me to know that there are people around the world that have read my humble blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: