Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday, 8/10.........Jeffery, Jessica, and little Ambrielle went to Seattle and I guess they had a good time. I'm so glad they are having a good time on vacation here. Jeffery's half sister, Leslie, came to see him and I think he was happy about that. I took some pictures of Ambrielle enjoying her bath in my mom's kitchen sink. What a little ham she is and cute as a bug! Tuesday, 8/11..........Today was "Patty's turn for doctor appointments". I sure won't bore you with the details. hahaha. I took some really cute pictures of the squirrels who visit each morning on my mom's back porch looking for a handout. Christine has this thing hanging from the porch rail, a block of different kinds of nuts, and the squirrels love it. I took the pictures from the window of the 5th wheel. Jeff, Jessica, and Ambrielle leave early Thursday morning for the second part of their vacation. We're having a small family bbq on Wednesday night. I sure hope the weather will cooperate and not rain on us.

No comments: