Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, August 31, 2009

Today has not been the best of days. My sister, Christine, has been feeling bad again. Shes been running a fever and has another bladder infection. I took her into the ER early this morning because of the fever. They gave her some anti-biotic via a drip then released her. I gotta take her back to the doc this afternoon. Oh sigh. I sure wish she would get all the way better. I was suppose to ride with Dan to Seattle via the ferry to his VA appointments. He ended up not going. I was surprised when he walked into the ER. The boat he was suppose to get on was cancelled because of the heavy fog and the next boat would have made him late for both appointments, so he called the VA and cancelled. I think that after we get back from the doctor this afternoon, I'll be out in mom's yard picking blackberries. I'll be making a blackberry cobbler this Thursday for my son Jason's birthday. He wants a cobbler for his instead of cake. So cobbler it is instead of birthday cake. I'm also gonna make him chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, a veggie, and some garlic bread. The birthday dinner.........Its nice out today. It could be warmer for me, but its still nice and sunny with a high of 75. Good blackberry picking weather. I'll probably pick some blueberries too for muffins...........Well, thats what is happening for now.

No comments: