Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, August 27, 2010

We've been busy. I'm ready for being lazy again. We went to Nicholas' birthday party and spent the night in the Comfort Inn where we always stay. Audrey brought the kids to the motel to swim in the pool again. The pool was cold I guess, so everyone was freezing. At least the hot tub was ok. Anyway, we stopped on the way home to pick up Dan's mom and shes been here all week with us sleeping in my mom's house. I haven't taken any pictures since we've been back home. Just not in a picture taking mood. Audrey brought the kids back over to see Dan's mom, Mary. We had a bbq and a day of playing outside. My son Jason came over as it was his day off and spent the whole day with us. Cool. All in all, it was a good day. Everyone is going home today and we should have a quiet weekend, maybe. Ya never know whats gonna happen around here!

No comments: