Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, 11/16.........Since I last wrote Dan has been laid up with a flu bug. So, not much going on with him. Except for getting water for our rig, hes been laying low for the last 4 days until tonight. We went to dinner with friends Kathy and Jim. Dan only ate bland food, but at least hes eating again. I went for a quad ride this afternoon with Kathy/Jim and Diane/Ken. We had a nice ride. I stopped by one of the truck stops on the way home to get Dan some 7-up and seen that one of my quad tires was low. Oops. Aired it up and came home. Hope we don't have a slow leak........Wednesday, 11/17. Dan is soooooooooooooo much better. Almost back to whatever his normal is. LOL LOL. On my way to run some errands today, I stopped by datastorm #98 to meet them. I've seen them parked near us since we've been coming to Quartzsite. Dan and I are datastorm #3512. You can go to this website to see what I'm talking about with the datastorm numbers. http://www.datastormusers.com. Anyway, I met Ron and Terry from http://www.hitchitch.com. This site is listed in "Interesting Links" on the right side of this page. I don't normally go barging into someone's camp site, but I did this time. Glad I did. They are both very nice although I could feel myself getting tongue-tied. When that happens I chatter. I suppose I was doing that. Oh well, and life goes on. Anyway, I've always been curious about the other datastorm users camped in our area and I finally met #98. Cool beans. I really should try and learn how to make the two links above so you can just click on them and you go right to the site. Hmmmmm. I'll put that on my "to do" list. Haven't figured that out yet. Our friends, Jerome and Sonja, also arrived today. They'll be here for only two days, then off for a month long adventure then coming back here to Quartzsite for a couple of months......Very early this morning, Thursday 11/18, I woke up to look at the meteor shower. I seen a few. Very cool. You can check out both these sites for more info. http://www.obliquity.com/skyeye/misc/meteor.html http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/earthskys-meteor-shower-guide I was watching the Leonids. Love being here in Quartzsite where you can see the stars most every night and its possible to watch meteor showers. I'm not having any luck at all with putting pictures on here this morning, so its a "picture-less" blog entry this time..........Nice meeting you Ron and Terry!!!!

No comments: