Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, April 18, 2011

We have moved from our nice quiet place in the desert to an RV park in Quartzsite that someone in the past tried to "make a go of". I think it could have been an ok. Probably the economy got it. Most of the RV parks are closed now for the season. This one will close on May 1st. Nice to have full hookups. That always means that we can take long showers cause we don't have to go haul water. And having electric means that the pc and laptop can stay on all day if we want. And the tv can be on too. All treats for us cause when we turn the inverter off for the day, nothing is on. I took some pictures of Dan pulling our home to the park. I was on the quad. How cool to see our rig on the move. Almost to the Ranger station. You can see part of Quartzsite in the background. We park almost at the end of a long dirt road. We'll miss not being there, but it was time to go. I rode the quad across the desert and was just in time to get a picture of Dan driving over the top of I-10. Had to zoom in a long ways to get this pic before he went over the top. Just a neat yellow in the desert. So, we will be at this park for a So, we will be at this park for a week, then venture on. From what I've been seeing on the internet, I'm not so sure I wanna go back to Bremerton, WA for the summer. The mountain passes still have snow and its cold. Hoping things will warm up within the next 3 weeks. I'll be "weather watching".

No comments: