Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, July 19, 2015

7/19/15

Its all about Dan's yellow Hibiscus. Its been dormant for about 5 months and finally decided to "wake up". I think all the hot, hot weather we've been having that woke it up. From what I've read on the Hibiscus, they like warm/hot weather and Dan has been feeding his plants some yummy stuff that they seem to like. Stuff that this guy in a nursery told us about when we were in Las Vegas. Sure is a pretty yellow. I think it is prettier then the first time we seen it bloom. Must be the yummy plant food. :-)
Soon as this hot weather cools down, Dan and I need to start downsizing our storage unit some more. He needs to move the Harley out of the middle of the unit so I can get to boxes and start working on getting rid of stuff, stuff, and more stuff. lol lol...Sure don't wanna tackle this when its in the 90's! We've been 9 years on the road and still have crap in our storage unit. Maybe I can pawn more stuff off on family members. HA!........The hot weather is making for lots of blackberries so I guess today I will make the first cobbler of the summer. Might be lazy and try using a yellow cake mix and see if that tastes good. Found an easy recipe online. Easy works for me. I'm beginning to be a lazy cook and baker. I like shortcuts..........Anyway, enjoy looking at Dan's pretty flowers. :-)


  Dan and one of his pet Hibiscus plants........

No comments: