Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi everyone! I've been out of commission for several days. Dan was installing a DVD/CD player/burner and somehow the memory got messed up. We could not get the computer to come back up at all. We got ALL the "screens of death" that you could get and couldn't ever get back up online. We took it to a computer guy, he solved our problem, and now we're back up and happy. The computer guy wasn't quite sure why it "burped" like it did. Thats ok. As long as it works again. He said that Dan might have bumped into something and made it burp when he was installing the DVD/CD thiny. Or when he was cleaning with the vacuum he could have gotten some dust in a place where it shouldn't have been. Who knows? I'm just glad to have it back. I just can't believe that I actually went through computer withdrawls while it was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not on the computer all the time, but just knowing that its there and available for me to use anytime I want makes me happy. hahaha..........Not much else happening right now. The weather seems to be getting a little warmer. Summer is here on the calendar but not yet physically. It might get a little warm during the afternoon sometimes, but there is always a chill in the air. Anyway, I think its chilly.....Dan has been a little busy. Hes changed the oil in the generator and the quad. Normal maintenance......I took a picture of this pretty flower. Its a Hollyhock but our family calls it the "Christine plant" after my sister that brought it home one day when she was a little girl. It grows years after year and ya just can't kill it. But who wants too anyway. Its such a pretty flower.

No comments: