Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Since I last wrote we've only been a little busy. Thanks goodness for that. Being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy when you're retired just isn't right! hahahahaha.......My brothers and other family members came over a week ago to dig up the septic drain field and lay new pipe in. Seems like its been clogging up. It was a very crappy experience. It was a very crappy day. Everyone was full of crap. hahahahahaha......Actually it was a good day with crappy just being the highlight and center of attention. You couldn't avoid the wonderful aroma. hahahahahaha......Ok. Thats enough Patty. I even got in the trenches and dug a little bit. Oh, ouch. That was not the thing to do. My poor lower left back and left shoulder have been feeling real crappy. The ache is finally starting to go away. It was fun though sharing the crappy experience with my brothers. They still have more work to do and I've decided that I'll just be a "front line" supervisor. LOL LOL LOL.......Here are a few pictures........ My sister Christine and sister-in-law Cindy Brother Jim, brother John, nephew-in-law Steve Mindy my neice, married to Steve and belongs to brother John and sister-in-law Cindy. My new great-neice, Grace My brothers, Jim and John My mom, great-nephew Caleb (belongs to Steve and Mindy), and brother John My brother John and his grandson Caleb Yesterday we took our 5th wheel to Les Schawb to get alignment measurements. The problem we have with our axles last summer are still there and we've been fighting with the rv place all this time about it. They wouldn't do the measurements so we had too in order to have proof that the warranty work needs to be done. We'll see what happens with this problem over the summer. Hopefully it will be solved before we take off again in September....

1 comment:

Donna said...

Beautiful rig Patty!! Bet you can't Wait to get on the road again!!! Wish We could!! Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!!hughugs