Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, August 15, 2008

The last few days have been real nice here. Actually hot and we love it. My nephew Caleb was here spending the day with us and his grandma and came over to visit with Uncle Dan. Even though it was nice out, these two spent the whole afternoon in front of the tv playing with the Dan's Playstation 2. Thats ok though. I figured it was a good "bonding" experience. Caleb really enjoys being with Uncle Dan and vice-versa. Hes a good kid. They had a blast together. Here are some pictures of Dan being very retired and Caleb being a fun kid enjoying himself. I found a really neat thing when I was on Donna's blogs reading. (You can see her blogs by clicking on them at the right side of the page. Just click on Donna's name.) I noticed that she had this thing on her blog where you could translate English into other languages. I just had to have that on my blog. I don't know if anyone that can't read English even looks at my blog, but if they do they can now translate it into their language if its in the list. I thought this was a neat thing to have on my blog. Thanks Donna!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I thought it was a Cool little toy! You never know who's trying to read your blog! Now most people can! Love the pictures of the Bonding! Glad they had such a good time together sweetie!! Happy Warm days to you!!hughugs