Saturday, October 04, 2008
We're finally all done with all our repairs. A tech put in the new fuel filter in the generator and cleaned the jets in the carburetor. The generator now works fine. We're ready for some dry camping no matter where we park. Because of the inconvenience that was caused us, forgetting about us and then not having our part on hand, the RV place is letting us stay in the parking lot still hooked up to electric and water to "wait out" the wind storm that is passing by McMinnville. Its been very windy all morning with some high wind gusts. Would not have been a very good travel day. We should be leaving here tomorrow on Sunday, 10/05. Hopefully the wind will have died down by then. If not, we won't be going very far down the road.........We're both so happy that all the repairs are done. We've waited a long time.......Next time I write it will be from the road somewhere.