Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, December 01, 2008

Well, happy Monday! WOOHOO for mail day! Going to the post office and get a general delivery of a months worth of mail sent by my sister Christine to us. I LOVE mail day! Dan thinks I'm silly, but when ya don't get mail everyday I kind of miss it. Of course she doesn't send all the junk mail, but she'll send enough to make me happy reading through everything. Today is also "go get water/gas/propane" day. Usual chores....Dan's mouth is feeling better and better everyday. His gums where the teeth were pulled seems to be healing ok. Hes still just drinking liquids and eating soft food, so yesterday and this morning I made him some homemade applesauce. he really liked that. Tomato soup last night worked out well.......Quartzsite is starting to get lots of people coming in for the Winter. The roads are getting more and more crowded. Kathy and I went geocaching around town yesterday and I'm glad we took her car. We were gonna go on our quad, but town was filled with people because of the long Thanksgiving weekend. We might have gotten run over. Everyone was in a hurry go and do whatever. Lines at the gas stations out the wazoo. Just busy busy busy. Won't be as bad today when we go collect mail I'm thinking. Dan will probably have to stand in a long line at the post office though. Probably a good thing we only get our mail once a month as the lines gets REALLY long in Dec/Jan/Feb. Thats just part of life when you're a snowbird in Quartzsite.

No comments: