Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friday, 1/23.........Today was a lazy day, especially for Dan. I went into the "Q" to the dollar store and the market. There were TONS of people EVERYWHERE! Saturday, 1/24........Kathy and I went out on the quads today to geocache. We had a good ride. We were in Tyson Wash a lot of the time and wanted to go north of Quartzsite following the wash. We could not get across the paved road from one side of the wash to the other side. There were SO many crazy drivers in Quartzsite today that the cars and trucks were bumper to bumper. No one was gonna let two women on quads cross the street. Some of these drivers were so close to each other, a person couldn't walk in between the vehicles! We finally gave up, turned around and headed back south through the dry wash. I guess we'll go geocaching another day when all the people start to clear out of here when the Big Tent goes away. Sunday/Monday 1/25 and 1/26...........Not much to write about on these days. On the previous blog entry I mentioned that I might go to the Data Storm Users gathering on Sunday. I didn't. I got real lazy and didn't do anything. Monday Dan and I did go into Quartzsite for the purpose of doing laundry and going to the post office. I waited in the line at the post office to pick up a general delivery for 35 minutes. That was tons of fun. Didn't make it to the laundromat. WAY too many people to even think about washing/drying clothes, so we just came back home. Tuesday, 1/27...........I went back into Quartzsite today and "braved' the laundromat. It was CROWDED, but I got my two loads done and came back home. We gathered for an early dinner at Canadian Jim and Kathy's place with Jim/Carol, Jerome, Ken/Diane, and Gary/Mary. She had made a pork loin and it was sooooooooooooooo tender and good. I took mashed potatoes and pistachio salad. Yummy! It was really windy today and chillier then it has been. Just another several, normal retired days of Dan and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXXON TECHNOLOGIES also offers some interesting online job programs for all people. Everybody is interested to earn online through part time home based business opportunity. Start here your part time online home based business. We have guided thousands of members to achieve success using the online jobs. Some members are presently earning $300 - $500 and more per day, using our program and assistance. Millions of people in India & other countries are working Online Jobs. Now you have a great chance to work.Online jobs, only at www.exxontechno.com