Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, May 04, 2009

Well, life is back to normal. Jason made it home safely, thank goodness. Yesterday we went out for a quick ride in the dunes. In between rain, wind, and storms. Here are a few pictures I took while out riding. There were alot of people out riding. I'm assuming that they all wanted to get in some riding too before it rained again. We actually had to watch out for people flying over the top of the dunes. I'm glad we went for the short ride as today we are having a storm. A STORM! WIND and RAIN! We're having some pretty strong wind gusts. Almost to the point that I was thinking of about taking the satellite down for awhile. Not quite as bad as when we were in Deming, NM, but it almost is. We ventured out for awhile to run errands. Post Office, Safeway for a few groceries, and to the laundromat. I sure am glad that its not a travel day!

No comments: