Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, June 18, 2009

First of all I wanna thank people who read my blog for the well-wishes for my sister, Christine. She is still in the hospital, but getting better everyday. That E. coli is some bad stuff, especially when its hanging out in your blood! She can't wait to get back home........Dan and I have been carrying on with everyday life when not at the hospital. We took her jeep to a detailer this morning hoping that when we get it back, it will not smell like a cigarette anymore. He put the new tires on our quad and they sure do look good. We'll be putting some fun miles on these tires. Everything else has just been everyday chores and cooking next door for my mom. We've been eating everything that Christine doesn't like. hahahahahaha....I took a few pictures of some flowers around mom's yard. I hadn't had my camera out since Christine went into the hospital. It was time to take some pics. Aside from the one entry about her being sick, this is the one of the few times I've been able to write anything in my blog. Just sit and chill and play with my computer. Dan has been watering the garden and it sure is growing! I think we're gonna have zucchini coming out of our "you know whats" pretty soon. Guess I'll have to find out if you can freeze zucchini. I know I'll be making bread. Its kind of funny that Christine planted all this stuff cause she really doesn't like hardly any of it. Guess she loves her sister, me! WOOHOO for sisters!.......We've been keeping her squirrels happy too. They come looking for her so they can get peanuts. They are cute to watch. Heres a picture of one of them. WOOHOO! I just got a call from Christine. She can come home. And, I'm out the door to go pick her up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: