Bella

Bella
Bella

Friday, August 07, 2009

As you can see our little garden is bursting with growth. I've been picking zucchini, acorn squash, cucumbers, and starting to pick cherry tomatoes. The other tomato plants are loaded with green tomatoes. I'm gonna learn how to make some salsa. My pal Michelle in New Mexico sent me a recipe that looks easy to do. I've been giving zucchini and cucumbers to my niece Melinda and son Jason. There are just too many for me to use. Since I last wrote we've been busy busy busy. Dan's youngest daughter came over to visit with her two youngest kids. Daughter Audrey, grand Nicholas, and grand Tiffany. They spent two days and one night with us. These are two "busy" kids. Makes me wonder how I ever survived raising mine! hahahahaha.BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing So with great-nephews Gabe and Caleb, we had 4 kids around my mom's place for the last couple of days. Let me tell ya, they were all busy playing with each other. I pitched to the three boys and they batted the ball, they were on the skateboard and scooters, climbed the fruit trees, and wrestled. I think they all had fun with each other. We took them to a local park and they had a blast there too. Now we are sitting in our 5Th wheel wondering where all the noise went. LOL LOL......We had a BBQ for dinner one day and did "take out" from Arbys the other day. Our hot weather is gone so the kids played outside in normal Western Washington weather, minus the rain. hahahahahaha. Overcast with the sun trying to peek through sometimes. Dan took his daughter for a ride on the Harley. I think they were a little bit chilly but I know they had a good ride. Christine is doing better except for the stupid kidney stone she can't get rid of. Shes waiting for some test results and then hoping for the day surgery to blast that stone out of her. Thank goodness that Ecoli infection is gone gone gone!!!!!!!!!!!! And, so life goes on. I think today will be a lazy day. The most I'm gonna do is go collect 3 days of mail at the post office. hahahahahaha.....I love lazy days. Its for sure the sun isn't gonna shine today!

No comments: