Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, August 03, 2009

The last few days have been soooooooooooooooooo nice. We've been loving this hot weather! I took my PC in for maintenance and now have it back so I can some pictures on here. The first pictures are of Kody. He belongs to Christine's daughter, Tonya. She is staying here at her grandma's house for awhile and along with her came Kody. She has been away at her in law's place and I've had "Kody duty". Feeding, fresh water, treats, litter duty, etc. This cat is an absolute love. I haven't allowed myself to even think about liking a cat after Bonehead, but Dan and I just can't help but like Kody. Hes older. Maybe thats why I like him so much. Hes 10 years old, so hes "been around the cat block" and knows about life. Hes very loving and follows us both just like Bonehead did. I've enjoyed taking care of him. Here are a few pictures of Mom's birthday/bbq in a slide show. BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I can't see the pics of the birthday party ! :( Don't know why?