Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Since I last wrote, Dan and I along with Jason tried to drive to Elma, Washington to see the sprint car races. "The World of Outlaws". The race the night before had been cancelled so the race track was really nasty. I guess the race officials decided that the track would be unsafe. I, personally, think that the drivers had decided this before the announcement was made as we seen some semi-trucks already pulling out of the Greys Harbor Raceway. Oh sigh. Would have been fun to watch them. I had made reservations so we had good seats, so now I'll get a refund. I guess we took a nice ride to Elma, stopped at Dairy Queen for a treat, then stopped by Jason's house to check out his new big screen tv. Its pretty nice. He was trying to get his surround sound working so it would seem like you were at the movies. He'll eventually succeed with doing that................Didn't really do much yesterday. Just another normal day.............Today I went to the dentist. Normally thats a BIG OUCH kind of thing for me as I HATE going to the dentist. Hes just as scary as being poked with a needle! But, it was actually an ok visit as this guy is the nicest and most gentle and caring dentist that I've ever been too. He had to remove a tooth. I say remove cause he didn't actually have to pull it. One of my lower back teeth had a gold crown put on it years ago. The poor tooth cracked in two under the crown and it made for some painful feelings. Its now out and I have an empty space, but thats ok. Better then being in "tooth pain" all the time! I'm looking at the bright side of if. Besides getting rid of the pain, I now have some gold to sell to that 1-800 number on tv. The infomercial that sends you the free envelope! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cracking myself up over that one.

No comments: