Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, 9/14...........I think we're on the countdown for leaving here and heading back to Quartzsite, Arizona for the Fall/Winter/Spring. My sister is still on the mend and hopefully I'll feel comfortable enough to leave her. I cleaned out all the cupboards in the kitchen. Something that needed to be done before travel. Dan finished up packing the bearings and adjusting the brakes. Things to mark off our "to do" list. Glad our list isn't that long this summer. I think next on Dan's agenda is to wash the outside of our rig and get the tires rotated on the truck. I'll be washing the screens for all the windows. All that fun stuff. We're actually almost ready to "pull up stakes". Also on the "to do" list, is to see Dan's kids and his mom. We'll be seeing Audrey,Caleb,Nicholas,and Tiffany next week sometime. Not sure when we'll do the "mom thing" or even if we'll get to see his oldest, Tammy and grand Ryan. Thats a whole other story. We're not taking the Harley with us this time. It will sit in storage with a trickle charge on the battery. We will miss not having the bike with us, but we just don't ride it too much anymore. Life has changed.......Wednesday, 9/16......Well, my sister is gonna have surgery next Tuesday the 22nd. Gonna get those stupid kidney stones zapped right outta her. At least thats the game plan. I'm SOOOOOOO glad the docs can finally get rid of them. Hopefully this will solve all the problems shes been having and that damn E-coli infection won't come back again! More to come on this subject next week. I went to the dentist today. Oh fun. Trying to use up my insurance allowance for dental before we leave here. Not my favorite place to go. Have one more appointment tomorrow on the 17th.............NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! We DID NOT get another cat! Kody belongs to Tonya, my sister's oldest daughter. He is staying at my mom's house right now and Dan decided to take him outside for some fresh air and walks. I can tell you that Dan has created a "monster"! The cat is not dumb and now listens for me or Dan to come over to my mom's house and "talks" at the door and at both of us. "Meow, meow, meoooooooooowwwwww, me-out, me-out, meeeeeeee-out!!!!!!!!!! Hes being very "persistent", as my mom told us. Kody is an indoor cat 99% of the time. I believe he had been outside a few times in his 10 years. So far hes been pretty good, sticking pretty close to Dan and enjoying his time out. He loves being on the grass, chewing on it, and tries to chase the squirrels. He better enjoy his outside time because we'll be leaving soon and he'll be stuck inside all the time again. Dan seems to enjoy taking him out for walks. I know he misses Bonehead being gone and they both LOVED their walks together. Here are a few pictures of Dan and Kody outside together.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Bet y'all can't wait to get going! Hope Sister gets better after that surgery!!hughugs