Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THANK YOU CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, 9/21, my sister put some rib-eye steaks on the barbie as a "going away for awhile" dinner. Oh, they were so yummy. My niece Melinda and kids were here and so was my son Jason.....I had made fudge and took it to where Jason works. When the guys at Les Schawb in Belfair, WA see me coming with a couple of plates covered with tin foil, they become VERY happy! lol lol They all love my fudge! I thought I'd have to say "so long" to Jason at his work, but I'm so glad Christine had the dinner so I just did the hugs last night.....It rained last night. Looks pretty soggy out there.......OH! Christine's MRI showed one very, very, very tiny stone in her right kidney. The doc said that she should "pass" it by herself. I hope so. The E-coli infection is gone. She should be feeling better and better as the days go by. What a long summer for her! I sure do love her! ________________________________________ Today is the final day for getting "road ready". We'll be going back to storage to drop off some stuff, getting fuel in the truck, filling propane bottles, loading our little freezer back up (I plugged it back in last night. Its been unplugged all summer), sweep out the garage, and get the quad out of my mom's garage and load it back up into our rig. I'll probably pick some more tomatoes to take with us too. We'll be having rain off and on today. Just another normal day for this area. Ok, time to get the day started.........Thanks Donna in Texas for all your comments on my blog! Sending you lots of hugs!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Today is Trista's birthday! 18 now!