Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miss Trista Lynn Thompson HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To anyone reading this, Trista is my only blood grandchild. Last time I got to REALLY see her was when she was almost 9. The very last I seen her in person she was 13 when my son and his ex-wife were in court. Her mother has her so brainwashed that I now have no contact with her at all. When I seen her in court I talked and talked and talked to her but she would not respond. She was afraid to as her mother was standing right beside her saying, "Thats ok Trista. You can talk if you want". Well, what kid would disobey their mom when they are confused and don't know if they should take the chance of getting in trouble and talking. That was ok and I told Trista that was ok. I'm saying all this because today she turns 18 years old. My only blood grandchild turns 18 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her dad and I and all other family members love her so much and we hope that she'll decide someday to make up her OWN mind to contact us. We've missed out on her growing up because her mother wouln't let us have any contact with her. I have waited a long time to be able to say something, hoping that somehow Trista will know that I want so much to see her. Her dad, my son Michael, has even made a myspace page for her in hopes that she might see it. The link is listed here on my blog. To anyone reading this, she lives in Kingsland, Georgia and I believe she is a senior in high school at Camden County High. Far as I know she might have already graduated, but I don't think so. HAPPY HAPPY 18Th BIRTHDAY MISS TRISTA THOMPSON Does she look unhappy here with me her grandma? NO! Does she look unhappy here with her dad? NO! ________________________________________ Its travel day! We're leaving my mom's yard and heading for Oregon for a couple of weeks. I got up early so I could go to Starbucks. The door on my car was frozen shut! And the windshield was iced over. I had to REALLY warm up the car before I could leave the driveway. I do believe its gonna be a very cold winter here. After we get "settled", I'll write again.

4 comments:

Tonya Powell said...

Dear Auntie Patty...
Your blog is beautiful and heartfelt! I hope and pray that Trista finds her way back into your life and into her daddy's life. Its so sad when parents put their own feelings and anger ahead of what's best for their child. Every child needs both parents and it should never be one parents place to interfere in the relationship of their child and her other parent. I'm so sorry that you have felt so helpless in this situation... but you have done an amazing job not only in raising your own kids(and my kitty!) =) but in keeping Trista in the hearts of all of us. I believe she will find her way and she'll have an amazing loving family waiting here for her when she does. sorry I didn't get to spend any time with you before you left... it's been so busy crazy around here lately but I want to thank you for all you've done for us and for taking such good care of my baby...I know he will love and miss you like crazy! Have a safe trip and I hope we keep in touch on line! I love you very much!
Tonya

Kody Powell said...

Hi Auntie/Momma Patty...
Kody Kitty here....just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me and spoiling me rotten!!!! I loved my walks with you and Uncle/Daddy Dan and I loved my treats and especially my brushings and rub downs .... those were the BEST!!!! =) Sorry about the whole pooping in the box thing and not keeping my litter all in one place but ya know us kitty's ...we make messes sometimes...I'm just glad you loved me so much! I'm gonna miss you so much...You're the BESTEST.... Most absolutely PURRRRFECT Kitty Lover EVER!!!
I'd say hugs and kisses.... but I'm more of the walk around your leg and lick you kinda guy! =)
LOVE KODY!

Uncle Dan and Auntie Patty said...

Thanks Tonya and Kody! We miss you and love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael said...

Hope she contact me.

Sent her my phone number on both myspace and facebook.