Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tuesday 9/22, was the first day of Fall and the temperature was 93! WOOHOO for a possible Indian Summer! Dan washed the roof of our 5th wheel the day before and it sure was dirty from just sitting here in my mom's yard! Heres a couple of pictures of him working. ____________________________________________ Wednesday, 9/23 I am sitting in the hospital lobby with my laptop and a beeper that the hospital gave me. My sister Christine is in surgery this morning to get those damn kidney stones zapped out of her. The stones that have been giving her hell all summer long. The ones that caused her to have an E-coli infection in her blood most of the summer and forced her to be in the hospital three times. The infection is finally gone so the surgery can proceed. Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a long summer for her and a worried/tense summer for me. Hopefully today will put an end to her misery and give her some relief. She might spend the night but I won't know that until the surgery is over. Dan and I intend to leave here on September 30th and I'm hoping that she will be well enough so I feel comfortable in leaving for the Fall/Winter/part of the Spring. _________________________________________ Thursday, 9/24.......Christine did spend the night and came home from the hospital this morning. She is doing good. No more infection at all and the doc cleaned out her kidneys real good. Now all she has to do is take it easy and get the two stents out next week. I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad that stupid infection is gone. Its been absolutely awful for her all summer.....Soon as she got home, Dan and I took off to catch the Seattle ferry, heading to Dan's VA appointment, then to stay at the Comfort Inn in Bothell, WA for a couple of nights so we can see Dan's youngest daughter Audrey and his grands. I'll be back on here in a few days writing about that adventure and posting some "grand" pictures, I'm sure.........We both have more "getting road ready" stuff to do when we get back. Its almost time to leave.

No comments: