Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Friday, 6/4........It rained in the morning. The kind of rain that is misty and drives my glasses crazy. Makes them fog up. Soon enough it cleared up and we were out riding in the dunes. It actually turned out to be a nice day. We drove to the beach. I was hoping that after the storm we had the day before there might be some fun stuff to find, but all I found were some clam shells. The water was so bright and blue. Way different from being in the desert in Arizona. We rode until it was close to the time that Audrey, Dan's daughter, and two of his grands would be here. Nicholas and Tiffany. Jason and I rode the quads to the beginning of the KOA driveway and waited for them so we could give the kids a ride on the quad. Soon as they got somewhat settled, they all loaded up on the quads except for me and Audrey. We took the truck and off we went to the dunes for a little riding. These two kids were so excited that we weren't gonna get out of not going for a little while to ride the dunes. Dan and his grands, Tiffany and Nicholas. Saturday, 6/5......Dan, Jason, Audrey, and little Nicholas went to rent Audrey and the kids a quad for part of the day. Tiffany was still sleeping so I stayed at home with her. Soon back they came with a side by side quad for her to have fun with. Audrey drove with Nicholas as a passenger while Tiffany was on our quad with us. Then her and Nicholas would trade places. Then Dan had both grands on our quad while I rode with Audrey. Jason was on his own. It was fun and the weather was great. It actually got warm outside. We were all loving it. When we came back in for Audrey to put gas in her quad, it was time for Jason to drive back home. The kids ate, he packed up and loaded his quad on the trailer, then we went back out on the dunes again for awhile. I'm go glad Jason took time away from his job to come see us. I think he had a good time, even when it rained. I seen a scrawny looking coyote at a distance when we were riding. Check him out and check out all the other pictures.

1 comment:

Christine said...

My Sister is such a great photographer.....Awesome