Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dan and I are leaving today for Smithers, British Columbia. Taking my laptop and will try to get online while we're gone. If I can't get online, I'll be writing "offline" and do the "copy and paste" thing for my blog when we get back home. Dan loaded the quad into the back of the truck and away we'll go. Not pulling our "home" this time. Gonna go see our Canadian friend Sonja that we met in the desert and maybe take a day trip to Hyder, Alaska. Dan and I rode the Harley to Hyder back in the summer of 2002. It was a great trip. I wanna take pictures of Bear Glacier. I've seen recent pictures of it on the Internet and its slowly melting. Wanna compare my 2002 pictures to the new ones that I'll be taking. This is a real sad thing. Hate this global warming crap. Anyway, we'll be back in the States on 7/25 or 7/26. Will be a fun trip.

No comments: