Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, July 12, 2010

Things are better with my mouth. Woohoo! And Dan seems to be feeling better. The RLS has eased off. We've slowly been getting ready for our trip to Smithers, BC. That is gonna be fun, fun, fun. Not sure if I'll be able to get online when I want, but I'm gonna take my laptop anyway so I can write in notepad or something like that about our adventures. Then do a "copy and paste" thing later. Whatever works......We had a small BBQ on Sunday, 7/11, before Dan took his mom home. Shes been here visiting since last Thursday. I took the quad out of the garage and my little great-niece, Grace, and her brother Caleb got rides. Of course Christine and Jason each took it for a spin too......My mom, Mariane Dan and Christine Dan's mom, Mary Dan, Christine, and Mary Dan and my mom. Caught myself in the mirror. hahaha Dan and his mom on the quad Christine with her new sign Dan and his mom on the quad Dan and his mom on the quad Great-nephew Caleb, his dad Steve, and great-niece Grace Steve and Caleb Christine Christine and Caleb Grace and Steve Dan spent the night at his mom's place, took her to an eye doctor appointment this morning, then came home. WOOHOO! I miss Dan the man when hes not here.

No comments: