Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, September 25, 2010

We are on the downhill slide for leaving Bremerton. Seen Dan's daughter Audrey and she gave her dad a massage. I got one too. WOOHOO! Felt good. On the way back home we met up with my sister Christine and son Jason at Red Lobster. That was yummy stuff! Dan and Jason made up for what Christine and I didn't eat. They had the endless shrimp and I think they each ate about 40 of them!........Dan and I went to Seattle to Dan's VA appointment. He got 4 shots in his lower back hoping to relieve the pain hes had for a very long time. Seems to be working so far. Time will tell. Soon as hes rested up from that, we'll be heading out. Father and daughter. Dan's oldest grand, Caleb Audrey giving her dad a massage, her trade. Today I have been prepping a couple of dinner to make for when we're traveling. A slow cooker chili and some meatloaf. Dan's mom is going with us for the first 20 days we're gone from here, so I'm trying to have some things already made and easy to warm up. We're taking her to Susanville, CA so she can see her brother. Then she'll fly home from either Reno or Las Vegas. Should be "interesting".

No comments: