Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, September 20, 2010

Since I last wrote we've still been busy getting our rig all cleaned and maintained for traveling. Closets, drawers, floors, checked generator, front of rig buffed again just because, windows washed, etc. Busy stuff. Hoping to leave Bremerton 9/29 or 9/30. Depends on how Dan feels after his last VA appointment on 9/24. He might have to take it easy for several days. Then we can hit the road, heading back to the desert and Quartzsite, AZ. Dan's mom will be traveling with us for about 19 days, then we'll fly her back to her home in Maple Valley, WA. We'll be traveling via Susanville, CA so she can see her brother. I'll be online lining up an RV park to stay at in Susanville or Reno. Hoping we have good travel weather when we start out. We'll see I guess.....Anyway, the pictures below are from Sunday 9/19. Me, Dan, my mom, and sister Christine all went to my son Jason's house for dinner. He used General Tsao's Chicken mix to put on cut up pork bites. And he made the most fantastic pork fried rice. I deep fried some lumpia that I had made earlier in the summer and froze. Watermelon for desert. Yummy yummy dinner. Then we watched a movie on the big screen. Real nice night with my kid. Thanks Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you bunches! Master chef Jason at work. Mom checking out Jason's aquarium and Christine just chillin'. Dan watching tv. Jason's huge kitchen. Mom at the dinner table.

No comments: