Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Candy cane Christmas cookies. I made a bunch of there. YUMMY! Michael's first full day here. I took him out on the quad for most of the day. Went further then I though I would anyway. Showed him Quartzsite, rode out into the desert, showed him the petroglyphs where the town of Quartzsite used to be, rode through the dry wash, showed him an old stone cabin, and he climbed to the top of Q Mountain. I drove the quad half way up and he walked the rest of the way. I think he had a great time. We didn't get to see the lunar eclipse. This is one of the few times I've seen it stay cloudy here. No blue sky. Bummer. Wanted to see the eclipse and meteor shower. We're off to Phoenix today. Costco and one other important thing but can't say on here yet. Shhhhhhh. Secret.

No comments: