Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, December 20, 2010

Since I last wrote I've been busy busy busy, getting ready for when my oldest son Michael gets here. Doing prep work for dinners so I'm not stuck in the kitchen all the time, doing the usual cleaning, etc. Its been almost three years since I seen Michael. I'm so happy he is here to visit. He rode the Greyhound bus from Tallahassee, Florida. Riding the bus is mostly always not very pleasant, but its cheaper then driving or flying(especially from Tallahassee)and sure beats the high cost of gas, motels, and wear and tare on your car. Here is a picture of Michael and I the last time I seen him. Today I'm gonna stick him on the back of the quad and head out to town and give him the big tour of Quartzsite along with doing some errands. Other then that, we'll pretty much stick around home today I think and chill. More things are planned in the next several coming days.

No comments: