Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Hi to Jim and Pat, Mary's dad and mom! Thanks for reading my blog!!!!!!! Seems like we've been busy busy busy most of the time. We've been out on several quad rides, been to Silly Al's Pizza and had a blast there, had a few buffets around the campfire, found a day to just do errands including laundry, (well I did the errands and laundry while Dan was out leading another quad ride). WHEW! Thats enough! And this morning several of us met up with my pals Debbie and Russ at the Catholic Mission for the pancake breakfast. There was frost on the truck window this morning and it was only 39 degrees when I left for the breakfast. BRRRRRRRRRR. Dan stayed in bed, all toasty and warm. It is suppose to be 68 today. Seems to be getting warmer each day. Now if only the nights would warm up. We're sure using alot of propane to keep warm from the dry, bone-chilling cold at night. My poor fingers get cold to the bone and it takes a long time to get them warm again. One thing I can say for the "damp" cold back home is that it doesn't penetrate to the bone. I just know the desert will warm up soon at night and I can't wait! Dan and I at Silly Al's Pizza place. We had fun dancing and laughing. No karaoke this night. There was a two man band and they played some good dancing songs. Kathy and me. Not very often we get in the same picture. Rich and Mary on the dance floor, "tripping the light fantastic", "dancing like there's no tomorrow", "shaking their booty", "getting down". Just plain having fun dancing. Starting out on a quad ride. Everyone following me and Dan. One of our desert buffets with the carving of a moose meat roast. Good stuff. And you can see how cold it is outside as the sun is setting in the West. We are all bundled up. We always have a big hot campfire.

No comments: