Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Finally parked in my mom's yard in Bremerton. And I actually see some blue sky this morning. Dan has been sick the last few days but has tried to take Bella outside to explore anyway. Way too many noises here for her so far. City noises. She'll get used to it though. Soon as Dan feels better I'm sure he'll have her outside so she can explore the orchard full of trees to climb. My mom's yard has lots of places for her to explore. He has felt so bad that we still don't have the water hooked up. I'll be glad when he feels better......Today I'll be out and about. Just put the insurance back on my car and gonna take it in for an oil change. Back to everyday life for the summer in Bremerton. I'll have to take some pictures of the lilacs here in the yard. They are so pretty and I already have a small bouquet in our rig.......Ok. I'm off to start my day!

No comments: