Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Well, life has been slow and easy so far. Dan has been sick so nothing much is happening. Hes getting better as he went with me to the vet for Bella's checkup and hes been outside with her going for walks. Think he had a touch of the flu that lasts more then 24 hours. Maybe he'll stretch out not feeling well as he has maintenance chores to do on our rig. LOL LOL LOL. And we need to get into our storage area and do some stuff........Its actually been nice outside. I've taken some pictures around my mom's yard of the flowers and stuff. Never got my car out for the oil change the other day. I discovered that I hadn't renewed the license tabs so I had to go take care of that. I got brand new license plates as we get them every 7 years in Washington State. I am now legal. hahahaha. Its strange to drive it after driving the truck all Fall/Winter/Spring. Gotta stop and think about what I'm doing..........Here is Bella with a small bouquet of lilacs from mom's yard. I love the scent of lilacs! The back view of our home in my mom's side yard. My little Pontiac is in the right corner. Ahhhhhhhh. Home is where the 5th wheel is!!!!!!!!!!! The back of my mom's house where I grew up and part of the orchard. Bella up in one of the apple trees. Shes wearing her harness in this picture. Dan uses a leash sometimes as its noisy here and we don't want her to get spooked and run the wrong way, like out into the road. She sure does love climbing the trees. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Pretty girl. Here are several pictures of flowers around the yard. Love taking pictures of flowers. They sure are different then the desert flowers. Dan and Bella putting together her new cat hotel/cat toy/cat climbing thing with shelves/cat scratching thingy. All of that. LOL LOL LOL Is this cat spoiled or what???????????? Shes learning how to "work us".

No comments: