Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Hi everyone. I took some flower pictures and decided to put them on here. And I am putting a picture of my son Jason and his new lady friend, Teresa. They have known each other for a long time. Jason is quite happy and I have someone besides Dan to "hit" Starbucks with! LOL LOL LOL.......The four of us are gonna go see the Red Elvises in Port Townsend, WA. "The Red Elvesis! YOUR FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!" As you can tell I like them. Check them out on Facebook or www.redelvises.com Jason and Teresa Wishing the weather would stay sunny for more then 2 days in a row. Maybe I'd get some red tomatoes. I think they are gonna stay green forever. This coming up weekend, 8/6&7, is the Seattle Seafair hydroplane races. Dan will be glued to the tv watching them. www.seafair.com

No comments: