Bella

Bella
Bella

Monday, October 17, 2011

October 16, 2011. Today was a very sad day at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Dan was out working and I was just leaving to go take pictures at the track. As I was leaving I glanced at the tv and decided to turn it off while I was gone. I was recording the race for Dan. Just before I turned it off there was a horrible crash on the screen. The announcers were saying as many as 8 cars. By time I got to the track it was 15 cars. Without going into alot of detail, the number 77 Indy car driver, Dan Wheldon, died from his injuries. I'm sure you can all hear about it on the news. There are alot of news people here..........After Dan got off work we moved our rig to the inside of the track. We're parked in the owner/driver lot. Dan will be working an extra job with a few other workampers and we had to move from where we were parked. The drag race people needed our area for their event. Dan will work today, we'll spend the night again, then head for Laughlin, Nevada for several days so he can rest up..........I DID NOT take pictures of the crash. It just wasn't the right thing to do. I'll leave that to the media. I DID take some cute pictures of Bella when I caught her with a paper towel roll. __________________________________ Miss Innocent. I had a loose almost done with paper towel roll laying on the kitchen island. Guess she decided she was gonna have some fun with it because she ripped it all to shreds. I know this looks like shes sticking her tongue out at me but she had paper towel stuck to her tongue and was trying to lick it off. It looks like she really did stick her tongue out though and its too funny.
Ok. Almost done ripping it apart. When the cardboard finally came apart, she lost interest and left the mess for me to clean up. I took these pictures in about a 3 minute time frame.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Ah, the life of a kitty. It can keep a person young.