Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY 2012!!!!!!!!! I know. Its not today but close enough. Some of us went for a very short quad ride yesterday, 12/30. I had my camera ready in case we seen the owl again. Well, we did see two different owls but I never would have gotten to take a picture of either of them. One flew out from behind us and into the trees. Was my camera ready for this surprise? Nope. Then we seen another one fly out ahead of us, way ahead, and disappear into trees in the distance. No pictures, but it sure is neat to see them. We both didn't realize how close to where we are camped the second owl was. Dan takes Bella for walks close to where we seen it. Guess we'll be hawk AND owl watching. Little Bella could "take flight" if that owl was hungry. I think we've been really lucky to have seen the owls. And we were lucky that the day was warm. Almost short sleeve t-shirt weather. Not quite to mine and Dan's liking, but almost there.......See you all on here next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: