Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, March 01, 2012

As you can see we are now sitting on lower motor home hill at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Its been colder here then in Quartzsite. Hoping it will warm up. We've just been hanging out and taking some pictures of the jets that fly over us. Dan started his job today, so its just me and Bella hanging out at home. She wants to go out REAL bad but not with just me. Its gotta be with both me and Dan. There is a chain link fence in back of our rig and if she got scared or wanted to play, she could jump over that fence and it might take me a long time to get her back. Don't wanna take a chance that one of the jets might spook her or the cars when they are out on the track. Shes unhappy but we'll play lots with her. Shes a toddler cat and is just like trying to keep your grandkids entertained. I'm glad that cats like to sleep! Anyway, here are some pictures that we've taken so far. Sorry I'm not listing the kinds of aircraft except for the last two pictures. They are the stealth bomber, B2. My favorite.

No comments: