Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I've missed a few days of writing. Our favorite racer, Kasey, didn't win the Sunday Sprint Cup race. He came in 13th but thats ok. At least he finished. He was on the pole, which means that he started first because he had the fastest time when he qualified. His car is #5. Jason and I walked to the track and browsed the vendors again before the race. I took some pictures and Jason hung inside in the grandstands to watch the beginning of the race. Its SO noisy in the grandstands that it bothers my ears. I would have to wear earplugs if I stayed for the whole race. Kasey is the first car on the right behind the pace car. Dan finished up his work on Monday 3/12, then we drove to south Las Vegas to the Oasis RV Resort. My niece Tonya and her hubby Mike will take Jason to the airport. We are very close to the airport this time and Tonya lives in this end of Vegas. This a very nice resort. I believe this is the 4th time we've stayed here. A little pricey, but thats ok. We don't stay at places like this very often. Jason and I went to breakfast at the clubhouse this morning, 3/13, and after eating I decided to put a twenty into one of the slot machines. I came out ahead $30.40, WOOHOO! Thats a most excellent way to start the day. Here are some pictures of the RV resort.

No comments: