Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Congrats to grandson Ryan for coming in 2nd place out of 28 pinewood derby cars in cub scouts! Way to go Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm. I can't open my blog to write in it, so I'm using Word Pad. Really not sure what is with my connection. Its gotta be the router that Dan bought last summer. It sucks and I have to keep resetting it all the time. Netgear. Don't buy it. We will be getting a new router soon. For right now, we'll just keep resetting it...........We leave for Las Vegas on 2/27 so Dan can "do his thing" at the NASCAR race. We'll be gone from Quartzsite for about 2 weeks. Hoping its gonna be warmer in Vegas but it sure doesn't sound like it. Anyway, we're almost ready to pull out of here.

We are now in Las Vegas at the racetrack parked on lower motorhome hill for a few days. Full hookups! WOOHOO! We haven't had electric since last November when our rig was being repaired. What a treat! Only for a few days, but thats ok. And I can write on my blog again. Don't have to use Word Pad. The drive from Quartzsite to Vegas was windy. We were driving into a northwest wind so that took away from our fuel mileage. Its also cold here. About the same at night as in Quartzsite.

Our view looking out from lower motorhome hill.
Home sweet home.
Looking out the other way towards the end of Nellis Air Force Base.
This morning as I was getting ready to take Bella for a walk before the jets started flying in and out of the Base, I heard noise and looked up and there were the Thunderbirds practicing. No walking Bella right now. I grabbed my camera and took some pictures. They are so cool to watch.







No comments: