Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Well, we made it back home to Bremerton, WA. Got home, got set up, then we were off to a family birthday party. Only my sister Christine knew we were coming so everyone at the party were all excited. Not gonna write much except to describe some of the pictures.

Traveling over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge on Hwy 16.
View of the inactive ships at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. You can see the famous hammer head crane way off in the distance on the right side of the picture.
We don't normally head home on Hwy 3 to Silverdale/Poulsbo but downtown Bremerton was having the annual Armed Forces Day parade. Going our normal way, close to town, would have been really crowded.
Ivy Road. I grew up on this street.
Here is my mom's house. That's my car in the driveway waiting for me to come home for the summer. My car "lives" here all Fall, Winter, and part of the Spring.
My mom's lilacs are in bloom. They smell so good.
A form of Hollyhock. But we all call it the "Christine plant" as my sister brought it home when she was a little girl and it just keeps "coming back" each year and blooming.
Our parking place for the summer.
My sister Christine smiling out at me.
And did you really think that I wouldn't put pictures of Bella on here? haha
Shes been up in a couple of the apple trees, climbing and climbing.



No comments: