Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hibiscus

In my last post I couldn't for the life of me figure out what my yellow flower was. Dawn left a comment on my post saying it was a hibiscus. Very cool. Seems like its a warm weather flower so I'll have to bring it inside when its cooler outside. It so pretty and has lots of buds on it. I'm glad someone deserted it in the RV park so we could adopt it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibiscus This is the site where I went to read about it. Thank you Dawn!

Our pals Chris and Connie came to my mom's house for dinner. Jason made his famous "microwave cheese meatballs". lol lol lol.......They are always good. I made the rest of the dinner. Mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, garlic bread, and watermelon. Then we sat around the table and played some dice, 10,000. Its a fun game. In order starting at the left is Chris, Connie, Jenny, Jason, Dan, and Christine.


No comments: