Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

7/15/15

We have been BUSY! Or I should say Dan has. Getting new tires on our truck and that will be done today. Picking up 2 new batteries for our 5th wheel. Our batteries finally just plain died. They were 9 years old. I'm so glad we are getting the new batteries. Now our lights will be brighter and the gas sensor, "Protector LP Gas Detector" won't be beeping because of low batteries. Dan finally disconnected it. What a loud beeping it makes!We have parts for one of our Fantastic Fans ordered. And he has the furnace torn apart cause it made so much noise. So far hes cleaned the fan and found LOTS of debris. Hopefully that is what was making the fan be so noisy. Guess we'll find out when he puts it back together. Its getting close to do a "propane tank recertification". Have to find out about that. I guess after having our rig since 2006, time is catching up with it for doing maintenance that isn't a weekly/monthly thing. Thank goodness we don't need any new tires on the 5th wheel. Getting new truck tires is expensive enough! Its necessary though. Better safe then sorry.............Its still pretty dry here. Our area really needs a good rain shower. It sure would help the blackberries.  Some of them are about ready to be picked. Now I'm looking for easy blackberry cobbler recipes. New ones that I haven't tried before. I'm getting to be a lazy cook/baker and wanna try a recipe for cobbler using a cake mix instead of doing the whole "home made from scratch" thing.

Here is my Mom chillin' outside, enjoying her back 1/2 acre.

"Plastic bag filled with water and pennies to keep flies away" Look this up in your search engine. Dan seen this on FB and decided to try it. He has plastic bags hanging in the apple tree and other places. I think Bella thought he was nuts when he held the bag up and was saying "go away flies". LOL LOL LOL.....I'm gonna look this up again so I can tell him what I found out about it. In the mean time, its just funny funny funny. And hmmmmmmmmmmm. A friend on FB sent me this about the flies. http://mythbustersresults.com/bug-special Ahhhhhhhhhh, poor Dan. I bet he leaves the bags hanging anyway. LOL LOL LOL



No comments: