Bella

Bella
Bella

Thursday, September 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JASON, my son......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SEPTEMBER 3RD!!!!!!!!!...... Do I not sing quite good? hahahahahahahaha.........Jason, my youngest son turned 34. Oh my but I'm getting old. I baked the happy birthday cherry pie and took it to his house. I think he'll like it. Anyway, I hope he does..........He came over the day before his birthday to show us his "new" quad and to hang out. I stand corrected about him buying the quad. Becky, his wife, bought him the quad for his next 20 birthdays! ha! Dan and I took him to the local ATV shop and we bought him for his birthday a helmet, gloves, and goggles. When we came back home and Jason helped Dan hook up a DVR and just hung out with the old people all afternoon. He unloaded his quad and rode it around the yard popping wheelies. Here are some of the pictures I took. Jason is always fun to be around. He cracks me up, hes so silly sometimes. I love the pictures that I took of him with the big grin on his face while he was talking through the screen door to his grandma. He was teasing her and loving it!

No comments: