Bella

Bella
Bella

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ok. Its that time of year again. My flamingo,"Flo",is getting ready for Christmas. Took off her Thanksgiving clothes and transformed her into Santa. Shes fun and I'm tickled that she was given to me as a birthday gift from Dan's son Andrew and wife Tia. Fun stuff! Thanks! I might have to go get a Santa hat for her little pink wooden buddy behind her. Hmmmmmmm. Good idea Patty! The last few days have been chilly. We've been using the heater at night and wearing warmer clothes during the day. 12/5 was just a regular day. Did laundry and looked at some more of the vendors that are setting up. 12/6 Dan and I went to the once a month craft fair at the Quartzsite Improvement Association, aka, QIA. Everyone was selling their Christmas crafts. There was lots of neat stuff there. I found this pink and lilac dangling thingy to hang outside our rig. And I bought myself some new slippers made by my desert pal, Pat. I found out that they have lambskin bottoms and the bottoms are padded. Feels like I'm walking on a very thick rug. After the craft fair we came home, bundled up, and went out on the quad to find a couple of geocaches. All in all, it was a good day.

No comments: