Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Since I last wrote, I do believe I've had a "brain fart!" I can't remember what we did on Sunday the 4th!!!!! Oh my. I might have to ask Dan and see if he has a brain fart too! I know that on Monday the 5th, we all just did our own thing. Most of us went into town to look at all the vendors. Dan and I went alone as we had a couple of errands to take care of..............Oh! I remembered what happened on Sunday! Woohoo! I'd hate to think that my mind was going wacko on me. Dan went out quad riding with 3 other guys and Kittie and I went to do our laundry. Geeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, I hate it when I forget stuff like that........Today is Wednesday 1/7 and besides forgetting what happened on Sunday, when I was doing laundry at the laundromat, I forgot one of Dan's good shirts and had to go back to find it. Thank goodness it was still there. Ok Patty. "Must focus on life". "No forgetting". "Must concentrate better". Gonna have to work on this..........Back to my blog. Now I'm looking at note I wrote down so I'd remember what we did on Tuesday. hahahahaha....Ok. Tuesday 1/6. Dan took another group of quads out on a ride to Dripping Springs and Apache Cabin. I hadn't been to Dripping Springs yet this season and it sure was a pretty drive getting there. The big rain we had a couple of weeks ago really "greened" everything up. The desert floor actually had some kind of grass growing. I really love the desert, especially way out from where everyone camps. When we got back home we all went out to eat Mexican food. Dan and I had been to this place before and had not been too pleased with the food, but decided to give it another try. No comment about the food and not having the tables ready for the reservation that had been made. I will comment on the waitress. She did an EXCELLENT job in the situation she was put in. Friendly, upbeat, no mistakes, kept everyone happy. She got some good tips! Even though we were all scrunched in like sardines at the tables, we were with good people and had lots of fun being silly and chatting......Today,1/7, alot of our pals are driving into Chiriaco Summit, CA to the General Patton Memorial Museum. Dan and I are not going with them on this adventure. We have been there and we really need to take care of some chores around home. Dan is changing oil in the quad, generator, and truck. I need to drive into Blythe, CA and get my glasses fixed so I don't have to wear my old ones anymore. I will finish making a huge pot of chili for dinner tonight or tomorrow night. Canadian Jim and Kathy bought a new trailer and they will be bringing it home today. I'm sure after today we'll do a couple more quad rides before people start heading back home. The weather is suppose to improve and be warmer.

No comments: