Bella

Bella
Bella

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thursday, 3/19.............Dan and I drove to Algadones, Mexico. I had to pick up my new glasses and Dan went back to the dentist. Dan is very pleased with his teeth after this final visit. My new glasses are ok for driving and I can read with them. I cannot sit in front of the computer and see anything through them. If I used the bifocal, I'd have to put my face right up to the screen. If I look over the bifocal, I'd have to sit far away from the screen. I'm gonna have to trade back and forth with glasses. I guess the new ones will just be used driving and sometimes reading. Won't be used when I'm on the computer. When I get back home to my regular eye doctor, she can help me straighten out the mess with the glasses so I can just have one pair. I'm sure glad we don't have to go back too Algadones anytime too soon. It took us 2 hours of standing in line to get out of Mexico. Thats longer then last time. After we finally got back over the border, we hit Walmart and then drove the 80miles back up to Quartzsite from Yuma..........Friday, 3/20........Dan and I went out for another quad ride. It was such a nice day, we just couldn't let it go to waste by doing house chores. hahahaha. That will come soon enough as we start to get "road ready". I, of course, took more scenery pictures and we found 2 geocaches. I took pictures of the quad trail we had been on and of the trial we we're gonna take from the top of a hill called Preacher Pass. It was quite the climb going up and rather steep in places. We had been up to the top before as there is a geocache there, but we never had gone down the other side. We both like to be on quad trails that we haven't been on before..........Saturday, 3/21........A real windy day. Guess we're gonna have 45 to 50 mph gusts. Should be an interesting night and next day. I did maintenance on my PC all morning and did some cupboard cleaning. Later in the afternoon, Dan and I cleaned out the garage. Getting it "road ready" and clearing a place for the quad. Almost time to leave our home in the desert.BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

No comments: