Bella

Bella
Bella

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, 9/30......The last minute pictures before we leave. Mom and Christine Mom and Me Mom, Dan, and Christine Mom, Dan, and Christine Christine, my sister, sure looks alot happier now that shes starting to feel better. She didn't smile very much the whole summer. I love to see her smile now! ______________________________ We pulled out at about 9:45am and headed towards McMinnville, Oregon. It was a good travel day and we made it through Portland, OR without any problems. We went right through the middle of it on I-5 in between morning and evening rush hour traffic. It only rained on us once. We seen this black cloud and knew we were gonna go under it. Sure enough, here comes the rain. Lasted about one minute and it was clear again. Good old Northwest weather!........We're spending the night at Olde Stone Village. We've been here before and we love the big spaces in this park. Its nice. Its right next to the Evergreen Aviation Museum where the Spruce Goose is on display. The plane that belonged to Howard Hughes. I've written about the museum before in my blog. You can probably "google" the museum or the Spruce Goose to find out any info. ______________________________ I sure hope my granddaughter Trista is having a good birthday! I wish I could see her turn 18, but I'm "picturing" it in my "mind's eye" and enjoying the view!!!!!

No comments: