Bella

Bella
Bella

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Been several days since I've written. My mom is doing fine with her health problem so far. Dan and I have been in Bothell, WA staying in a motel while visiting with his youngest daughter and his grands. This is Audrey who came to ride and play in the dunes with us when we were in Oregon. We took Dan's mom with us. Glad we had a big motel room with small kitchen. It had an indoor pool, so after we spent the afternoons at her house, they would come over to the motel and hit the pool and hot tub. I went in once but I didn't bring a bathing suit. Thats why I have a t-shirt on. I think a great time was had by all. Here are some pictures of everyone in the pool Dan had a great time playing on the Wii at Audrey's house. Neither one of us had seen this game system before. Dan, Nicholas, and Caleb bowled, played golf, ping-pong, etc. Here are some pictures of the guys having fun. Here is a picture of me and Caleb, Dan's 14 year old grandson, each on our laptop doing our thing. Audrey and husband are in the process of doing a remodel of their house. Each kid will have their own room now. Cool. Here is a picture of Tiffany with her wild wall and Nicholas in his jungle net. Audrey did all the neat painting on the walls. This is a good picture of Dan and his mom Mary.On the way to take Dan's mom back home, we stopped by to chat for a little while with Dan's younger brother Ed. I'm so happy about this last picture. Dan gave up his "chew" in Nov of 09. He still had two cans left and I guess, in his mind, it was time to get rid of them. He also threw away his cigars. I'm pleased that he did this. Dan and I are working on our "to do" list now. All the crap we need to get done before we leave here again. Today, 6/22, we are dropping the truck off at the local dealership to take care of a recall. One thing will get done. Well, maybe two things. I might renew my passport today too. We'll see.

No comments: